Saturday 1 October 2011

My Present Job... A Curse Or A Boon???

I always had so many complaints about my present job. May be this was because I had a dream of working in a MNC and not in a Government office. Unfortunately, being a 2009, Computer Science & Engineering passed out it was such a tough time to get placed during the time of recession. But, even during such a tough time when most of my batch mates were struggling to get placed, I luckily got a job so easily which had so many plus points. Plus points like my office was in my hometown, good designation, Mom made food, living at home and of course  a good payment (no private companies were paying so much for a fresher at the time of recession as much as my office offered me). Only a fool would refuse such an offer and I was not the one. So with out a second thought I jumped into it and this is how the story of my first job begins. 

So, now I had stepped into a journey of complete new experience. I started meeting some good people in this journey whom I will never forget in my lifetime and even met many irritating peoples too, whom I can never forget as well ;-P. From these day to day experiences i learnt a new lesson everyday which made me to understand people and life in a more better way. Well, initially I thought that I would have people around me at work place who has got similar thinking as that of mine, but here it was completely different. The most shocking thing for me was is and will always be is that even a highly qualified Officer with so many years of experience have to follow the orders of an illiterate politician who has no knowledge of anything which I hated from the core of my heart. I started hating such rules and regulations which had no sense at all.
So many wrong things keep happening around me everyday and there are none to stop them, as nobody think it is wrong. A very simple example I can give here is usage of Paper. I am very stingy while making use of office paper. I don't usually take printouts unless and until it is very necessary. But, they make fun of my this behavior at office. Even my boss asks me to take printouts of certain things which he wont even give a look and those papers directly go into his dustbin. If I say something regarding this my colleagues give a common comment " GOVERNMENT KA PAISA HAI, TU KYU TENSION LE RAHI HAI". I don't want to argue more with them on this matter because I believe in a policy "Live and Let Live, without interfering in anyone's business". Nor I want to protest against all these things and become a great personality. I am a common girl and happy with what I am. Hmmmm... if I keep on counting the negativities now then it will be a never ending list.

Well, now let me come to the advantages part. The most biggest and beautiful advantage of doing a job here is I got a chance to stay along with my Mom. Mom due to her work responsibilities could not stay with me since my childhood as she had to migrate from one place to other due to the frequent official transfers, she could not even take me along with her as it would effect my academics. So this was the first time in my lifetime, that is after 22 years of my  birth I started staying along with my mom. Its being almost 2 years now. This job has given me a chance to know my mom in more better way. The closeness that we share now was not there when we were not staying together.  I learnt so many good things from her which will be helpful to me throughout my life. Though there are lots of negative points in my job this one advantage puts a shadow over all the negativities.

WHAT EVER HAPPENS IS FOR A GOOD REASON. GOD HAS PRE-WRITTEN EVERYTHING WHAT WE DESERVE AND WHAT WE DON'T. WHEN THERE ARE CERTAIN WRONG THINGS GOING ON IN OUR LIFE WHICH WE NEVER EXPECTED, FOR SURE HE HAS PLANNED OUT ONE RIGHT THING, WHICH IS THE BEST FOR US .

Now when I question myself "My Present Job... A Curse Or A Boon???" My heart spontaneously answers me Yeah!!! It is a boon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment