Wednesday 18 April 2012

Smile... A Real Magic...

Its been pretty long time I have not written any post but I have tried reading all of yours posts whenever I got a little bit of time and also left a comment. I still apologize if I have missed reading any of your posts friends. I hope I have not missed any. Reasons to be precise for not writing any posts are many. As I was stuck in work at office as well as it was my dearest cousins wedding whose engagement picture you have seen in my post Unexpected Thrilling Journey and have also read how I have reached after so much of thrill to her engagement.  But, these are not the only reasons, the most biggest reason is I had nothing in my mind to write. To be honest right now even at this moment I have got nothing in my mind to scribble in this holy place. Lots of things happened with me these days which I could have shared with you guys but my mind set these days is very much content and peaceful and may be that is the reason because I am not thinking of anything much. But since many days I am trying hard to think of a topic and blog about it but I could not. So I finally decided to write this post about smile

What is this smile? Just the flexing of the muscles on both the end of the mouth. But, this mere flexing of muscle has so much of power that it can make many impossible things possible. Its makes us more attractive then actually we are in reality:) Don't agree??? Then try it in front of mirror and check out. Well, I am definitely sure you all must have tried it already many a times. But today try once again and feel the difference.

U remember the moment spend with someone special and can't stop your self from smiling even when your parents are around. The time spent with your friends or some jokes cracked with them makes you to smile sometimes even when you are walking in the middle of the crowded market but you try hard to control it or hide it by all possible ways to avoid people thinking you have gone crazy. That soothing feeling you get when you see a stranger kid looking at you and smiling is of million dollar. That sudden feeling when your heart skip a beat when you see your love of life smile. That relaxation you get when your parents have a smile on their face just because of you. That feeling of satisfaction when you give a smile to an elderly person and they feel so much of happiness just because of your one smile as if they were waiting for it since ages can not be compared to anything else. We are so lucky to have been gifted this true magic called smile which has given us so many such beautiful things which are priceless.

Smile changes our mood. It actually brings happiness and a positive vibrations from and to the person with whom we have exchanged smiles. When we keep smiling then even the blood pressure is lowered and also it releases natural pain killer in our body. Smile boost our immune system and relieves stress too. So these reasons are best enough to keep smiling and also to make everyone around us smile.

According to Mother Theresa, "Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." And I completely agree with her. Yes I have seen magic happen with smile. There are so many countless situations I remember when I have just smiled and all the difficulties have vanished within the seconds. God must have not sent us to earth with magical wand as we are not the angels, but in turn he has sent everyone on this earth with this true magic called smile.  Then why not make use of this and spread this magic to the world. Keep Smiling Mates :-)






















Meowwww.. Keep Smiling :-)


Image Courtesy: Google

41 comments:

  1. Sonia, Wonderful post. Smile is a simple gesture that brings pleasure to any soul. You have selected beautiful smile pictures. Thanks..here I exit with a big smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose very good topic to write about..Smile refects the beauty of the soul. BTW where is your pic in this post..Your Close up smile is too good and so energetic, I wonder why any toothpaste company didn't approach you for their commercial.

    Overall nice write up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A smile is something you can't give away; it always comes back to you.
    (✿◠‿◠) smiling back to you dear!
    Love the smiling cat!! cho cute! ;)
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Usha: Thank u so much:) Glad u liked it:)

    @Akshay: :D *Big Smiles*

    @Mithlash: Haha.. Good one.. Toothpaste companies already have many good smiling faces with them so they dun need me i suppose :-P Thanks for the beautiful comment Mithlash:)

    @Fida: Ya u r right dear.. Thank u sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article. thanks for sharing and keep us smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many smiling ppl...actually made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pics Sonia,A smile says a million words..lovely post on a lovely little different theme..enjoyed this light,crispy read...keep smiling!keep sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Power India: Thank u soo much:)

    @Ria: How sweet dear:) Thank u:)

    @Rohit: Thanks Rohit.. Glad that u liked it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was such a sweet and lovely post. we all know the power of a smile yet don't realize it many a time. You brought it out so beautifully. I was smiling all the way reading your post reminiscing of all the instances you had written as they happened in my life. :) And lovely pictures (smiles) too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u Raj:) I am glad that I made you to smile.. Your comment made me to smile too.. Keep smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these smile can make anyone smile..:)
    beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww great post! They say smile is a sexiest curve in a women’s body!

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully expresed. Smile they say i sthe most simple gesture, towards everything , for evrything. I love the way t\you have explained this so beautifully, especialy with those lovely pics ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A smile does work miracles :)
    Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smiles, smiles and smiles for this post. Such a read makes your day...Plus, we had a virtual tour of many smiles out there....:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Sumukh: *smile*

    @Megha: Well said babes.. U have a beautiful smile too.

    @Menachery: Thank u.. I am glad:)

    @Philo: Thank u dear:)

    @Saru: Oh gosh thanks for this wonderful comment Saru.. U in turn made by day by saying so :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am smiling right now Sonia. Thanks to you for this lovely smiling post. I do completely agree with mother theresa.
    I like this post for many reasons one of them is the lovely smile of Madhuri dixit, my all time favorite. :) thanks again. Keep smiling.
    You might be interested in readin my posts on smile titled as 'gentle' in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats so true, a smile can transcend boundaries, castes, creed and nothing can stand the sheer force of a smile. Its too mighty.

    Its a nice compilation you have there. The one they all have in common is the power to spread happiness that is as much vested in our lips too

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think most of us bloggers have felt like this this month...nothing to write, long gap between 2 posts...many others too who i read are going through this phase of not having anything to write or nothing coming to their mind

    and that is a beautiful line by Mother Theresa ...
    from nothing to write to this post, you did manage to come up with something nice

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Pranshu: Thank u.. All credit goes to google:)

    @Mak: Glad I made u smile Mak:) And when we are talking about smile then how can we miss the queen of smiles Madhuri Dixit's lovely smile. Sure I ll read "gentle now'.

    @Rupert: Thank u soo much for such a wonderful comment:)

    @Sujatha: Ya u r so right, I wonder how so many of them feel the same thing at the same time.. Neways thank u for your sweet comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bravo, this idea is necessary just by the way

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the smiles. What a lovely way to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Anonymous: Thanks but it would have been great if you would have left a comment with your name :)

    @Sneha: Thanks dear and thanks for following too:)

    @KayEm: I am really glad.. Thanks for lovely comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow !!

    Loved it !!

    Same name.. similar thoughts :) :D

    Keep writing Sonia!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh ! by the way..

    my profile picture goes with your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Smile and that of a kid,,is most cheerful gift one can have,, and last one cats smile so cute,, i love all the pics, nice to see all of them..

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Sonia: Hey Hi Sonia.. It feels so good to meet some1 with the similar name. It seems like I am talking to myself:) And Yeah your blog pic is so cool:) Glad to meet u girly :) Thank u:)

    @Ruchi: Hey Ruchi Thank u so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Again it is turning out a long break between posts, Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ya Saru Di :-( U r right.. I dont know why have I become blank.. But I ll surely try to come up with something soon.. And Thank u so much for this.. It feels loved:) Its just because of such love from u and my other blog dosts, motivates me to keep writing:) Thanks for the immense love :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you for your appreciation on my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. SO MANY different faces but when they smile..there is only one feeling...of compassion and love :) so thoughtful of you....

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sonia, in blogosphere we connect with certain people and we miss them when they are not around :)

    www.sarusinghal.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Sonia..:) I miss you and your blog! :) I love all what you've shared, you're such sweet friend..:) Muaaaahhhhhhh!!! Keep sharing.. keep smiling!:)

    Happy Mother's Day to all..:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice post, am smiling ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! So many smiles, Sonia :)
    Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete