Monday 12 May 2014

365 days of happiness and still counting...

Its been one year today and yet it seems just like yesterday when we were united eternally in the bond of marriage. In between that day and today, I have felt the love in me only increasing with the every passing day. The more I knew you, the more I have fallen for you.

Today when I think of this same day as last year I remember how confused I was then. Not knowing where this life was taking me. Leaving everything on fate, completely unaware of each other, we began building the castle of our dreams.




Today after one whole year when I look behind, all I can see is our beautiful journey from being strangers to becoming soulmates. I can see how much I have changed and how graceful this change has been. I have changed from an irresponsible spoilt girl into a responsible sensible women with you in such a short time.

The way you support me everytime I get an interview call and motivate me to keep trying even though I have failed so many times in interview is one thing that keeps me going. Some times you make me wonder how do you know the art to handle my mood swings in such a perfect way. You exactly know when I am tired and when I am over enthusiastic. The way you take care of my every little thing, whether it may be your continue reminders to oil my hair every week or it may be to pack both of ours tiffin box early morning when I be in total hurry to wind up with other work, is truly lovable. Its only because of your support that today I am able to manage my office and house effortlessly.

I feel glad everytime, when I see that I am going to spend my entire life with a person like you. This one year was the most wonderful year of my life and I am happy that many more such years are awaiting to come ahead. 

I am left with no words to thank you enough for being such a loving husband. The only thing I can say now is,

I LOVE YOU :)














15 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Sonia. Wish you both a lifetime of happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... God bless this beautiful relation with loads of happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this line - I can see how much I have changed and how graceful this change has been.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.. Thank you. Yeah! This change is been really graceful..

      Delete
  4. Belated happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes on your wedding anniversary, Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its true love when you fall in love with same person over and over again...Im glad you are blessed with a lovely partner...god bless! happy anniversary Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naina. Well said :)

      Delete
  7. Belated Happy Anniversary, Sonia :)
    Best wishes forever.
    Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete